To justify the cost, time and risk involved in an ERP or CRM replacement your project must deliver results.Our approach to the selection and implementation of ERP and CRM systems is critical for our Client’s success to:
Your independent ERP & CRM Selection and Implementation Consultant
- Help them understand which changes in business processes and/or the use eof technology results in the biggest ROI
- Identify and document the functional and technical requirements necessary to achieve that ROI
- Select the appropriate system and vendor based on future business process requirements
- Create a structured approach for transitioning individuals, teams, and units from the current state to a desired future state post the implementation
- Provide strong implementation structure, clear communication and thorough planning to meet target dates and keep project benefits in focus
Spotlight on Solutions
ERP CRM Business Case Development
- Strategy – to verify whether a new ERP or CRM is needed and if so, the potential project scope.
- Benefits – quantifying the benefits which must result from the implementation
- Cost – quantifying the likely cost of the implementation
ERP-CRM Readiness Workshops
One day workshop for management and project teams to discuss the implications in terms of cost, resources, business disruption and potential impact on existing business processes of the implementation
ERP-CRM Selection Project
- Identification and documentation of functional and technical requirements
- Development and management of RFP to prospective vendors
- Facilitation of vendor demos
- Selection of the preferred ERP system and vendor including objective, documented reasons for the rejection of all other systems
- PowerPoint presentation summarizing the selection process for Senior Management presentation
- Assistance with vendor negotiation
ERP-CRM Implementation Project Management
- A detailed project plan to ensure that all tasks are managed.
- Defined deliverables and criteria for each phase of the project.
- Management of project risks and issues.
- Project communication
- Clear definition of the working relationship with the software provider.
- Management of the plan using a defined project meeting schedule
ERP-CRM Implementation Change Management
- The project business benefits are identified and structures are put in place to ensure that they are successfully delivered.
- Key stakeholders are fully aligned with the project objectives.
- Communication and stakeholder engagement takes place at the right time, to the right people via the right medium prior to, during and subsequent to the project.
- The organizational implications of the change resulting from the project are addressed, including for example training and individual personal development needs.
- The transition to new roles, responsibilities and organizational structures is managed effectively