Project Management is a core capability of PBSI. Our PM’s are Project Management Professional (PMP) certified and have many years of experience successfully managing strategic and complex projects for our clients.
Did you know over 50% of new projects fail?
PBSI provides overall coordination and management of all aspects of the planning and implementation processes and can act as the client’s representative in leading the project team. Early involvement in a project offers our clients the greatest opportunity to most effectively control cost, schedule, and quality. PBSI will also assist the client with risk and issue management as well as
implement a process that manages on-going change by working with project stakeholders during the strategic development of a project. This enables us to anticipate project conditions, provide our clients with an early warning of potential project impact, and present the client with options and recommendations that enable informed decisions to move ahead.
Spotlight on Solutions
Requirements Gathering / Analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Discovering and translating business needs and rules into business, technical and functional requirements
- Stakeholder interviews and information gathering sessions
- Workflow analysis and process modeling
- Producing clear and concise project documentation including process flows and operating procedures
- Discovering and documenting “as is” and “to be” states
- Reviewing concept and/or design documents and translating them into actual requirements
- Coordinating and leading requirements walk through sessions
- Gathering and maintaining accurate data for reporting and analysis
- Creating and executing user acceptance testing
- Assisting in creation and execution of implementation plan
- Liaison between business leaders, technology and project team
Project Initiation and Scope Development
Developing project charters which strategically align project deliverables with business objectives with clear and comprehensive project scope.
Working with stakeholders to define, estimate and plan project tasks with all inter-dependencies to meet project objectives.
Project Management and Control
Managing, coaching and mentoring project resources and project performance, including cost/benefit analysis and recommending optimal solutions.