Do you need to cope with a shift in your market environment? Business transformation projects help you respond by making changes in your processes. PBSI can help you throughout the process to identify: Shifts in your customer’s needs; The depth and scope of the changes needed; The processes and systems affected; Activities and messages for customers, supplier, and employees impacted by the changes.
The Right Choice For Your Business
Continuous Improvement and Organizational Transformation
Our business process services help organizations achieve their goals by blending our process design and implementation expertise with Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, and Change Management methodologies.
Our team combines analysis, skilled transitions as well as performance management and benchmarking capabilities to achieve desired business outcomes.
We are agile, flexible and can customize our services to meet the unique needs of our clients.
Our consultants have strong business analysis and facilitation skills that help our clients gather requirements, conduct user acceptance testing, provide an industry perspective, and generally help clients dig into the work of improving their business processes to achieve better measurable results.
Our consultants use Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen Events, Value Stream Mapping and cause analysis to help drive the business and operating model changes required to achieve an organization’s strategic vision.
- Define the project goals and customer (internal and external) deliverables.
- Measure the process to determine current performance; quantify the problem.
- Analyze and determine the root cause(s) of the defects.
- Improve the process by eliminating defects.
- Control future process performance.
- Identify affected stakeholders and impacts by role
- Performing Transformation OCM / Readiness Assessments
- Communications (alignment/enrollment)
- Training and Readiness Deployment Activities
- Post Deployment Communications, Performance Awards and Maintenance
Over 50% of all projects fail. For many reasons. Lack of User Involvement. Unrealistic time scales. Poor or no requirements. Scope creep. No change control system. Poor testing.
- Developing the business case, completing the feasibility study, establishing the project charter, appointing the project team, setting up the project office, performing the phase review.
- Our comprehensive planning approach systematically moves the project from establishing program criteria and design, through budgeting and scheduling, placing it in the best possible position to commence implementation.
- During execution we continually assess the actual work completed against the planned and take appropriate corrective action to get the desired output.
- At the conclusion of the project, we help clients to release resources, complete and archive project documents and document issues and lessons faced in the Project and their resolution